Friday, July 16, 2021

Quotes to help lift your spirits

If you are needing a little pick me up for your mood, there is no better solution than a book. Here are some uplifting quotes from books to help lift your spirits, curated by the Spiritti review team.

"A fighter can be a winner, but that doesn't make a winner a fighter."

―Mark Zusak, Fighting Ruben Wolfe

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be."

―Douglas Adams, The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul

"Do you remember how that life yearned out of childhood toward the 'great thing'? I see that it is now yearning forth beyond the great thing toward the greater one. That is why it does not cease to be difficult, but that is also why it will not cease to grow."

―Rainer Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

"Don't let yourself feel worthless: often through life you will really be at your worst when you seem to think best of yourself; and don't worry about losing your "personality," as you persist in calling it: at fifteen you had the radiance of early morning, at twenty you will begin to have the melancholy brilliance of the moon, and when you are my age you will give out, as I do, the genial golden warmth of 4 p.m."

―F. Scott Fitzgerald, This Side of Paradise

"God made the world just as much for me as for any one else."

―Oscar Wilde, De Profundis

"The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places."

―Ernest Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms

"We need never be hopeless, because we can never be irreparably broken."

―John Green, Looking for Alaska

If you are looking for more inspirational content, head on over to Spiritti today.

No comments:

Post a Comment